Sunday, July 6, 2008

SAMSUNG'S TOCCO IS CALLING ME



Tocco is an Italian word meaning touch, and I can't wait to touch this phone!

Okay, I must admit I am a gadget junkie. I love gadgets! I absolutely have to have the latest and newest shiny objects. I don't usually acquire them when the first surface, I'll wait a while and after reading hundreds of reviews I'll go in for the kill. While browsing fashion blogs I stumbled upon this beauty. Isn't he gorgeous? I can not wait to get my hands on this baby. I can see me using this cool phone right now.

Only problem is, I don't see it be available in the US just yet!!

I am currently using the Palm Treo 755 in Burgundy and it has lost some of it's luster.

Read some of it's features: *swoon*

1. 5 megapixel camera! That's much better than my Treo!
2. It's sleek and stylish, not at all bulky.
3. You can drag and drop to customize the interface.
4. It vibrates to alert you when you've clicked something.

Oh heck, any excuse will do when you want something!

No comments: